* Bold, rugged all-new design
* 284-horsepower 3.5-liter Direct Injection V6 and all-new 9-speed transmission for smooth, direct response
* All-new Intelligent 4WD with 7-position Drive and Terrain Mode Selector
* Available 6,000-pound maximum towing capacity allows drivers to confidently haul boats, ATVs and trailers
* Flexibility with a family focus – seating for up to eight, new captain's chairs option, new EZ FLEX® one-touch release adds comfort and flexibility for the whole family
* Advanced, connected technology integration with all-new available 10.8-inch Head-Up Display, 12.3-inch digital dashboard, ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link
* Standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360 leads to confident driving on- and off-road
Options for every adventurer
The all-new 2022 Pathfinder is offered in 2WD and 4WD and in four well-equipped trim levels – S, SV, SL and Platinum. Pathfinder S comes equipped with the 3.5-liter V6 and all-new 9-speed automatic transmission, NissanConnect® with Apple CarPlay®4 and Android Auto™, and Nissan Safety Shield® 360. The SV grade adds ProPILOT Assist, NissanConnect® Services powered by SiriusXM®, heated front seats and outside mirrors and more.
The Pathfinder SL includes ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link, Intelligent Around View® Monitor and wireless Apple CarPlay® integration4. Pathfinder Platinum grade adds a 12.3-inch digital dashboard, 10.8-inch Head-Up Display and wireless charging pad, among other additions.
Two packages are available. The SV Premium Package includes the panoramic moonroof, power liftgate with position memory, receiver hitch with 6,000-pound towing capacity, 2nd row captain's chairs and 2nd row removable center console. The SL Premium Package includes the SV Premium Package content plus heated rear seats, wireless charging pad and Bose® Premium Audio with 13 speakers.
A total of 35 accessories are available to optimize the adventure experience – up from 25 available on the previous model.
With the push of a button, available ProPILOT Assist helps your commute with technology that can automatically adjust to the flow of traffic and help keep you centered in your lane. The newly available ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link uses mapping to read the road ahead – curves, interchanges, junctions – and can automatically slow you down for a smoother ride. The new system can even adjust your set speed based on traffic signs
Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
Pathfinder looks out for what’s ahead and for people crossing in front of you. Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection monitors your speed and distance between you and the car ahead, and can let you know if you need to slow down.
It can also automatically engage the brakes to help avoid a frontal collision or lessen the severity of an impact. And when it detects a pedestrian in the crosswalk or cyclist on the road, it can stop you in your tracks.
Rear Automatic Braking
Save your bumper. Pathfinder with standard Rear Automatic Braking watches out directly behind you for large stationary items you might not see.
If it detects something and you fail to stop, it can automatically engage the brakes to help avoid a rear collision or lessen the severity of an impact.
Blind Spot Warning
Wait. Was that a car over there? Pathfinder with Blind Spot Warning helps keep an eye on the blind spot area and gives you a heads-up if it detects a vehicle hiding there.