* Bold, rugged all-new design
* 284-horsepower 3.5-liter Direct Injection V6 and all-new 9-speed transmission for smooth, direct response
* All-new Intelligent 4WD with 7-position Drive and Terrain Mode Selector
* Available 6,000-pound maximum towing capacity allows drivers to confidently haul boats, ATVs and trailers
* Flexibility with a family focus – seating for up to eight, new captain's chairs option, new EZ FLEX® one-touch release adds comfort and flexibility for the whole family
* Advanced, connected technology integration with all-new available 10.8-inch Head-Up Display, 12.3-inch digital dashboard, ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link
* Standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360 leads to confident driving on- and off-road
The all-new 2022 Pathfinder goes on sale in early summer 2021.
A rugged yet modern design rebirth
The 2022 Pathfinder is all-new from the ground-up. Every inch of the vehicle was carefully designed to convey a sense of strength and capability with a strong front face, wide stance, blister fenders and a shorter front overhang (versus the previous design).
The larger design of the new face of Pathfinder conveys size and strength which, along with larger tires, gives it an authentic, rugged SUV look. Distinctive Nissan signature features are integrated into the new Pathfinder design, such as the V-motion grille with a three-slot grille incorporated as an homage to the original Pathfinder, C-shaped headlights and floating roofline. Standard LED headlights include slim upper Daytime Running Lights, and the C-pillar has a structural SUV look that allows use of two-tone paint – a first for Pathfinder.
Strong "U-shaped" highlights fuse the powerful fender blisters together, providing a tough, muscled look. In the rear, the wide-aspect LED taillights are slimmer than the previous design. The "boxed out" liftgate returns to the boldness of the first Pathfinder, including the oversized, satin chrome PATHFINDER name. Even the new aluminum-alloy wheel designs have a machined, tool-like seriousness to them.
A total of 14 colors/color combinations are offered, including five new two-tone treatments carefully designed to integrate into the overall design. The new two-tone Scarlet Ember with Super Black Metallic combination brings a high-energy feel and is similar to the iconic bright red color of the original Pathfinder, while the new Obsidian Green Pearl is a solid dark green with a hint of pearl – if rugged outdoor adventure was a color, this would be it.