Attention Nissan of Van Nuys Guests:
The health and wellbeing of our guests here at Nissan of Van Nuys are of utmost importance to us.
With the continuing concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Nissan of Van Nuys is instituting a plan to manage our dealerships and keep the health, safety and experience of our team and guests a number one priority.
We wanted to provide you with an update on the actions we are taking in response to it and reassure you that we are prepared, with a clear action plan in place.
What we are doing:
Firstly, we are following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO). To ensure we are keeping everyone in our dealerships healthy, we're thoroughly sterilizing high traffic areas in our stores as well as the interior of all our vehicles. We are also providing sanitizing wipes and lotions to any of our guests.
All dealership staff have been reminded to wash their hands at all appropriate times, which we highly recommend you do as well. We have also strengthened our on-site cleanliness measures.
These actions include, but are not limited to, the following efforts:
- Increased daytime cleaning scope to sanitize all high-frequency touchpoints more often
- Spraying and wiping down of all vehicles before / after each demonstration drive with a stronger disinfectant
- Ensuring sufficient stock levels of soap and soap dispensers remain filled
- Installation of additional hand sanitizer dispensers, which will be available at the dealership entrance.
- Distribution of wipes to guests to wipe down any area they may like
- We have asked all employees who may experience flu like symptoms to self-quarantine and seek medical advice
We will institute further measures when and if the CDC updates its policy.
Finally, as with our team, we also encourage our guests and employees to follow the below protective measures by global health authorities:
- Frequently and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We are monitoring the situation closely and may implement further measures in coordination with best practices and updated guidance from the relevant authorities. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time, and we will keep you informed of any new developments which impact you.
In the meantime please be assured we will always prioritize your health and safety.
As always, we thank you for making Nissan of Van Nuys Your #1 Choice!
Barry Wishengrad, Dealer Principal